1. Why can’t I find Bell-View items at my favorite retailer?
More than likely, it is because the retailer has never had our products requested before. However there is a way to help! We have an, “Item Request Form,” this document allows the customer to request items at their favorite retailer. To request our products at your favorite store, please download our, “Item Request Form,” which is located on the page of the same name. Once completed, please hand it into the store owner, director, or manager. After this, your request will be addressed with the sales team here at Bell-View.
2. Do you offer coupons?
Here at Bell-View, we feel that it is more cost effective for the customer to offer a great value for our products routinely, rather than periodically with coupons.
3. Can I purchase product by the jar from the Bell-View website?
We only offer products by the case on our website. We rely on our strong base of retailers for single jar purchases.
4. Are your products Kosher?
All of our Kosher products are denoted on the label.
5. Are your products Gluten Free?
All of our Gluten-Free products are denoted on the label.
6. Where is Penn, PA?
Penn, PA, home of Bell-View Brand Foods, is about 20 miles East of Pittsburgh, PA.
7. I have an idea for a new product that Bell-View doesn’t currently have. Who should I contact?
Please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 724-523-5406. We will gladly listen to any ideas you might have about new products. Many of our best sellers have been through the suggestion of our customers!
8. I just purchased vinegar and it has sediment floating within the product? What is it called and is it ok to use?
The transparent sediment is called Mother. This is used to produce vinegar in the beginning stages. It’s purpose is to ferment and oxidize the sugars and alcohols in order to make an acid, thus creating vinegar. After this, the vinegar is then distilled and pasteurized, removing the Mother. Occasionally, some Mother might still be present, even after filtration and pasteurization. However the fact remains that Mother is perfectly safe and a normal occurrence when making vinegar.
9. What does Fresh Pack mean on your label?
Fresh Pack simply means that the product is harvested and then pickled within a 24-hour period, keeping the product fresh and crisp.
10. What does Processed mean in the pickling process?
Processed simply means that the product is harvested and then placed in a pickling solution for future packing.
11. What does Candied mean?
When a product is candied it simply means that the product is very sweet.
12. Why does the same product taste differently or look differently sometimes?
All of our products pickled are agricultural products; therefore you may get some variation in taste and size due to crop conditions and weather.